Ugh! I just can't deny it, but I can blame it on someone else. I've been bitten by the Twilight series.....thanks a lot Colette.
I started reading Twilight at 11am yesterday during Jacob's nap. I haven't been able to finish a book in 12 months, since Jacob was born. By 7pm (after a few breaks for dinner and to care for Jacob of course) I realized that I would be up all night to finish the book, or I'd be a terrible mother today. 2 am I finished. 15 hours.....not too bad! Now what do I do? I can't start the next one today, I still have dishes from yesterday to clean....I'll never be able to get anything done if I start reading, but then the thought of waiting another week for an indulgent day of reading is almost too much. Oh boy! I've been bitten!
4 comments:
Ok so I feel like a horrible friend! I can't believe that I never introduced you to the series...now you are forced to spend every waking second reading the entire series all at once because it is IMPOSSIBLE not to!
I just started reading them this week too. How weird! A friend told me they were good. I'm in the middle of the second one. Now that Wyatt is in school I can actually get a little reading done...for the next 7 weeks anyway.
Welcome to the club.
AH HAHAHAHAH!!! My evil plan worked...just one more friend to obsess over Bella and Edward with. Keep reading...Jacob won't even remember it when he's older. It's what he wants too - a day of "unsupervised" fun. ;o)
Post a Comment