Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Talking


Jacob is so funny. His favorite word right now is "Uh-Oh." He usually says it because he has thrown something on the floor.....but he uses it in perfect context, when something drops, he falls, or he can't get something he wants.
He can also say, "thank you," although it sounds more like "ankoo." It is SOOOO cute. He says, "ankoo" every time he hands me something. He can say "bye-bye" but doesn't say it much anymore, I think he is concentrating on all the new words he has rolling around in his head. He is jabbering all the time.....and I know he is trying to say things, and he is really working on his tone of voice, inflection, and facial expressions that go along with words. This kid is just another in a long line of TALKERS!

Now we are just waiting for "mama" and "dada."

2 comments:

Juli said...

That is such a fun age. I loved when Wyatt started to learn to talk....though now I wish he'd be quiet every once in a while.

PS. I love his shirt.

april said...

So cute! What a CUTE little boy! And it looks like your Hawaii vacation was awesome!