Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look Who's Two


I know this awesome person, we are very close. Well, actually he is more of a kid, baby actually. He's only 2 really.....but he is definitely his own person. Anyway, he is awesome for so many reasons, but one reason that really stands out to me is, so far in his life people who know him love him. His personality draws people in and he makes them happy and comfortable. He is interested in all people and what they have to tell him or teach him. He has cousins that range in age from 14 to 2 and each one of them in their own way have a special relationship to him, and he loves each of them. I'm so lucky to be his mom, since I'm the most ensnared by his web of pleasant personality.


Happy Birthday to my wonderful son. I know you will be an amazing big brother, with a personality like yours, how can you not be!?!













2007


2008


Today




Family Birthday Party


Who wouldn't want a car on his cake?




What? Something is on my car? Wait, let me get
that clean. What....oh something on my lip too?



Cousins partying = Sugar High









P.S. Someone in our house likes to floss, I'll give you ONE guess, and it isn't John!









"Children are the epitome of innocence, they are the epitome of purity, they are the epitome of love, they are the epitome of hope and gladness in this difficult and troubled world." (Behold Your Little Ones, Gordon B. Hinckley, January 23, 1994)



5 comments:

Esperanza said...

Happy birthday to Jacob. I am so blessed to be his grandmother and what a joy it is to be in his life.
I agree with his mother that at such tender age he has such amazing personality. He charms you instantly with his smile and makes you feel you are so special.

Mamaita

Natalie said...

Sara, he looks so cute in his birthday pictures, I wish we could have been there to celebrate with everyone, well almost everyone he he. Hope your feeling great, we have another ultra sound on Friday. Hopefully this baby will let us see what's going on down their.

Jas and Berg said...

Oh.my.word. I love the 07,08 and 09 pictures. He has grown into such a sweet boy...he always has been. and always will be, even if we have to force him! I love his pose in his church clothes. He is so handsome! Such a great mix of you both. Jas and I were talking the other night about what Jada will look like older. I told him she will be a mix of us, the best parts of us, and will be beautiful! and she will. and I LOVE the floss shots! at least he knows where the floss goes...that means you must floss, too! And what a proud daddy to see his son flossing! No 2 year olds floss. He is a genius! I guess I'll end, but that was fun! So was the post after it, the sunglasses were just as you described. Adorable! and the dirt, well, it washes off!

Juli said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! He's so handsome! He needs to come teach Wyatt how to floss.

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

I love Jacob's cute little face. I really think you should blow up the flossing pictures and hang them somewhere in John's office. Jacob would make a great flossing ad.