Tips for the best workout you've had in a few weeks:
1. play great heart pumping MP3 on ipod
2.Save over $100 on groceries at Albertson's
on your way to the gym
I'm not kidding, saving that much hard earned $$ made me feel so great, I had a much improved work out.

5 comments:
You look great!
YAY for savings and for working out, Sara! What gym do you go to?
Sara, you're hot. I'd date you...and I'm glad you're saving YOUR hard-earned money. :o)
Amen!!! You look like you've lost the "baby weight" in your face...of course, I've always thought you are one exotic beauty, and nothing can change that! Saving money always gives me more energy. That, and chocolate.
I love how I feel after working out. I wish I could do it more. It's so hard with an infant. Great job on saving money and you do look great:)
Post a Comment