Monday, March 23, 2009

Reoccurring dreams




I don't mean to be a downer, but I cried as I listened to the news today. 2 young families and two of the children's friends died in a plane crash in Montana today. A news reporter interviewed the couple who witnessed the crash.

I have a reoccurring dream of witnessing a plane crash. It is quite terrifying, and I think it stemmed from 9-11-2001 when we lived in Boston. So, listening to the witnesses in Montana brought tears to my eyes because I think I can imagine what they feel/felt from my dreams.


I'm so glad I know that those two families are free of physical pain in the spirit world. I know those children will be cared for so lovingly by Heavenly Father.


I pray for the family and friends left behind that they will find comfort and come to know, if they already didn't, the Plan of Salvation.


No comments: