Saturday, March 28, 2009

Peter once asked me when I fell in love with Jack. And I told him, "It was while you were sleeping."



"While you were sleeping" is one of my most favorite movies of ALL. I love this movie. I know all the lines. I've watched it several hundreds of times, if not a thousand. The acting is fantastic. You really believe all the characters....that's good acting. It is funny. Sandra Bullock has great comedic timing, but in this movie so do all of her cast mates. I hope if you haven't watched it recently, you should! Have a great weekend.






"Do you believe in love at first sight? Nah, I betcha don't, you're probably too sensible for that. Or have you ever, like, seen somebody? And you knew that, if only that person *really* knew you, they would, well, they would of course dump the perfect model that they were with, and realize that YOU were the one that they wanted to, just, grow old with. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you haven't even talked to? Have you ever been so alone you spend the night confusing a man in a coma?"

6 comments:

Momza said...

What a fun post! I'm still smiling!
We own that movie, and have watched it more times than I can count.
I like the Granpas & Granmas.
Who hasn't felt that way in their lifetime?-"if they really knew me...?"

Ashley said...

Also Love this movie! So funny and romantic.

sher said...

I don't know if we've ever talked about this before but that is my all time favorite- that I've seen at least twice a year since it came out-to funny favorite movie! I think I have it memorized too. My friend and I used to crack up at the scene where the kid on the bike delivering papers biffs it...it was so random! "he's delusional...he says he invented aluminum foil" "have you ever been so lonely you spent the night conversing with a man in a coma" sniff sniff :)

Jas and Berg said...

I haven't seen that in a while and remember liking it. Do you have it? I'll have to watch it - maybe we can find time next week when I'm NOT working and NOT a mom yet! and Jakie is sleeping. I look so forward to those days again...it's been a while. And then I can kick your butt in cards, just like the old days! I have a feeling you will put up a better fight now. It's on!

Tricia said...

Sara,

We need a girl's movie night and we totally need to watch this! It makes me smile to think about it. I too, like sher&zac would laugh hysterically and rewind and laugh again and the newspaper boy that biffs it and the ice skater too!

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

Oh!! I love this movie so much too!! I used it for a project in my senior English class and made all the boys in my class watch clips. They hated it, but it was my favorite project ever! There are so many good lines in the movie too! "Leaning" "Joe Jr.s' still single" "I had to eat your tickets" "Who told?" "These potatoes are so creamy..." "What's that got to do with the price of eggs?" "You fell in love with me?" Great movie.