Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Someone Help My Mother!

"Someone please help my mother! A simple innocent diaper change turned into an outfit change and then into a photo shoot.....WHAT HAPPENED TO LUNCH!" ~ Christa







p.s. My daughter watches Persuasion with me!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I do the same thing, I see Andrew looking cute in his little outfit and next thing I'm talking pictures.
Christa looks adorable. I LOVE the headbands! and all the pink!

Juli said...

Very cute! I have to say I love the last picture. I'm happy to see that mine aren't the only floors covered in toys!

Sara said...

Juli - Last week my mom came over to help us....she let herself in while we all were at the doctors. When we came home, Jacob looked at the clean floor (cause she had helped us by picking up all the toys) and started yelling at my mom..."Tita. NO!" and dumping out all the toys. So, there really is no point in picking things up during the day, and even at night some times ;)
But now I have to fix the issue of my kiddo yelling at people. HMMM. Any ideas?

Jas and Berg said...

she is looking so old! sad. really, it's just such a different look to have her eyes open. but she is so adorable, you can't be sad at that! I love that you're fitting in pictures. I took lots of jada and don't regret a second of it. keep goin!

Juli said...

That's so funny! My boys do the same thing. We'll spend an hour cleaning up and then 5 minutes later the room is trashed. Sometimes Waylon stands at a bucket and grabs one toy at a time throwing it behind him. I guess he's trying to see how fast he can empty it. I don't know why he doesn't dump the whole thing.