Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Flossing Photo Shoot

Flossing his teeth





Jacob trying to "bloss sister's teef."



So, Picture this: Jacob is in a good mood, Christa is fed and awake. I plan on taking a quick photo shoot. I have a cute sweater to go over Jacob's dinosaur shirt....he lets me comb his hair (cause I bribe him with floss), everything is ready to go. We get all set, I go to put on his sweater and he says "No. Dinosaur shirt on!" I figure there is no reason to start a fight at the beginning of taking pictures...ok...I'll roll with it. So, I ask him to stand next to Christa's seat in the perfect patch of indirect sunlight. He says "No. Here." And proceeds to crawl into a corner between the wall and the crib. The small voice in my head tells me this is NOT worth destroying the peace and love in our home over. So, here you have it. Jacob just as he is, oh so cute and full of personality....and Christa all dressed up with no where to go but looking adorable. Love these kiddos!



1 comment:

Jas and Berg said...

I love this! his hair is so great. and the floss! so cute! a dentist at heart. and Christa is so cute in pink!!!! love it!