Thursday, January 7, 2010

37 weeks




Here's for the friends and family who haven't been here to watch me blow up, become great with child, waddle, struggle to get out of chairs/couches/beds, stare at my ever swelling nose, or become amazed at how pointy my belly can get when Baby Sister is sticking her bum out at the world...IN PERSON!


I had my 37 week appointment today...nothing exciting. Baby is descending, but (squeamish men avert your eyes!!) cervix is still at a 1. My great doctor once again gives me such confidence in my ability to finish this great cellular division. He really lets me run the show, just being gently guided by his expertise.


So, now I have more time to finish my crib bedding and play with Jacob. Our one on one time is rapidly coming to an end. It makes me sad in some ways....we are so close! But I know our family will much more full, and Jacob's personality can show through in different ways as a big brother.


Hope you enjoyed the ridiculous self portraits. Jacob can't smile when the camera is on.....seriously, he was looking at the viewing screen the whole time. After the camera goes off, then he smiles and laughs! Go figure! And.....he keeps scratching his "ouchies" on his nose and forehead. It KILLS ME! He better stop that by the time family pictures come around in February.



p.s. I love playing with Picnik....it makes poorly lit, poorly composed pictures fun for me ;)




1 comment:

Juli said...

I felt the same way when my one on one time with Wyatt was coming to an end. I still miss those times every now and then.