Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Am Thankful

I love this video from "Mormon Messages" on YouTube. I am thankful for my blessings, which as I sit and count.....they are overflowing. There are so many I don't deserve, but I'm so SO thankful for. I am thankful for the opportunities that come into my life. My children and my church calling, and my husbands work.....they all bring opportunities to be happy. I'm very thankful for them! There are TOO many to count in one sitting. I'm also thankful for my adversity. Some of the "trials" I have in my personal and family life, I am not thankful for yet....but I have learned that just a few heartfelt prayers and thoughtful contemplation.....I do become thankful for my trials as I realize how I can grow and become a better woman, mother, spouse, child, friend BECAUSE of them. Because of the people who help me through them, because I'm stronger during and after them. It's a learning process, which I am also extremely thankful for.





What are you thankful for?

p.s. I'm thankful for doughnuts too....especially chocolate Bismark's ;)

No comments: