Jacob trying to figure out why his Mumpkins are outside?
The fun tidbit about these "Mumpkins" is they are a knock off of Pottery Barn's $42 kit. I made them for $5. Yay! How fun! I found this project on this fun blog, check it out.
Now I'm off to pretend that I didn't stay up for hours and hours agonizing over why I can't upload videos from my camera while obsessing over Braxton Hicks Contractions. Who ever said they were painless was lying.....they sure don't hurt like real ones, but they are annoying aren't they!
3 comments:
Cute mumpkins! And Jacob is so cute!
As for B/H ctx, make sure you're very hydrated all day long. TYpically women stop drinking as much cuz it's a hassle to go potty more often, but the muscles relax more when they're hydrated...on the plus side, practice your deep breathing method during each ctx to prepare for labor!
Thanks for the tip. I'm pretty good about hydrating during the day.....but in the late evening I forget. I know some people stop drinking so they won't go to the bathroom all the time, but that doesn't seem to affect me. So I'll carry my water cup around with me more in the evenings.
Thanks!
Oh man! I just read through all the posts on this page! wow, have I really not checked your blog in that long? what kind of BFF am I? I love them all. the food storage and coupons one is great. the books: let's face it, I don't read anything but church/scriptures. I'm never gonna have time for anything else. but interesting. never been a reader, but you are so educated, love that about you. love the mumpkins...the pic of you both is soooo cute! you both look so great! i love the baby bump. and Jacob is such a riot. I love the reality check about your worrying that Dan might read your blog. so funny. yes, reality will bring us to be humble! like how I haven't dusted the top of my fan since I moved in! over a year! sick! maybe cuz it's 20 feet high! makes me never want to turn it on and to get a huge pole. it's okay. we'll be fine. love ya!
Post a Comment