We've totally been offline for a while.....just living life. A few weeks ago we were able to visit Dan and Natalie in Washington. We drove, which was the longest drive we've made with Jacob. It was 8 hours. The way there was the best because it was in the evening and at night, so Jacob slept most of the way. The way back was a little worse, although he did take his normal 2 hour nap, it made for a long 6 more hours.
While we were there we had a great time getting to see where Dan works at Google, and seeing their cool town. On Saturday we all went to the Seattle Aquarium which was fun. I think the Seals were my favorite, we could see them from the tank below, or go outside and see them come up for air and sun.
These are all the pictures I have of us, recently Jacob has been so enamored with the camera, every time I pull it out for a quick snapshot, he runs over to "see." Go figure. He is talking a lot more now, although John and I may be the only ones to understand him most of the time. It is fun to be able to communicate with him more.
4 comments:
Love it. I'm glad you posted...I check often. Jacob is growing into such a handsome little boy. He is smart, talking and oh, so fun! I can't beleive how fast they grow. It was just yesterday we were playing cards and he was sleeping the whole time. I'm enjoying every day of Jada. Even she is growing fast, and I know it will only get faster.
Holy moly, what has happened to Jakey?? He is growing up...can't believe how big he's looking! You are one brave mama taking a road trip...good for you! Next time you want a looooong road trip, come here ;o)
Hee hee. We're driving 15 hours next week to California. Someone told me to bring Benadryl.
So cute! He is such a doll! How are you?
Post a Comment