Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Breath of Fresh Air





It wasn't until I had a toddler that I truly cherished the outdoors. I just didn't understand mothers who craved spring each year, or little kids who were happy to just be outside. This year, I have learned. Although I have always loved to be out doors and enjoyed out door activities, it wasn't until this spring that I truly understood a need for it. So here is a bit of "YAY" for our east facing back yard and a toddler to love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute..ready to throw the ball. Reminds me of my nephew that age that carries a ball around all of the time.

Heathahlee said...

He is so precious! I came over from The Inspired Room and have browsed around. I love your idea for a "table"! : )

Unknown said...

Love the movement in the photo.

Yes - it is wonderful to be outside with the kids!

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

I love Jake's face here...he is the funnest kid! You can tell he's totally winding up for a monster throw...you better stay out of his way with your fancy camera!!

annies home said...

nothing like a little one to open our eyes to the outdoors

ginni said...

I totally agree. My son is three this year, and it's the first year when a yard is fully appreciated.