I just had to share some scenes from my day (and night) job. See what I have to deal with every day? Isn't it so great!
As a side note....Today Jacob got his hands on a pack of gum. I saw him reach it, but I was getting his coat out of the closet. So, I turn my head toward him 30 seconds later. I say, "yucky" and reach my hand out for the pack of gum and the one piece he was holding in his hand. Well, as per his usual routine these days, as soon as I said "yucky" he hucked the piece of gum on the floor. I picked it up, only to find a teensy tiny bite mark on the corner of the gum. Hmmmm....he must have eaten that. Well, John came home later that evening, stepped on something....sure enough it was a small bit of gum. Great! See what 30 seconds can do?!
2 comments:
I like the tupperware hat. Your garland looks great, too! Smart to not have to worry about keeping him away from the tree - a pretty impossible task!
We wanted to keep Wyatt from candy as long as possible. It didn't work out so well. We had a basket with Hershey kisses on our coffee table. One day I walked into the living room and Wyatt was shoving them into his mouth. All around him were sucked on pieces of foil. I didn’t know he could reach like that. He wasn't even walking yet. Kids have a way of getting anything they want.
Post a Comment