Sara: "I should have Nicole over." Sara: "But I've been so busy lately."Sara: "Doing what? I stay home all day!"Sara: "I don't know. But I FEEL busy."Than I looked at these pictures (just before I checked myself in to the loony bin for arguing with myself), and I realized why I feel busy. Enjoy!
" Mom, open the fridge so we can cook!"No, I say, because we'll have to take down my
pretty cranberry wreath. Let's bake or crock pot
instead!
"Cool. Mom put up an obstacle course in front of the stairs!I can do this!"
"Tia Becky, I love my fire truck!"
Just like his Daddy!

"
Cool, another obstacle course in mom's Christmas junk!"
Ladder.....need I say more!
Why......Why did I put a microwave in the lower cabinets? I was being VAIN, wanting my upper cabinets to be "uninterrupted"
DUH!!!!
"Mom, I'm going to put this movie on, than I'lllay down for you to put my pants on!
By-the-way, I love the baby legs you made for me!"
1 comment:
The microwave picture and the climbing the obstacle course picture are a tie for winner. I love his little diapered baby legs too! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment