Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I have many blessing to be thankful for. Here are a few lists, photos, and even internet sites showing the things I am thankful for. Don't forget to sit down for a few minutes to think of your many blessings and give thanks for them. This is just a small, even a bit silly, list but in my heart the list goes on and on, deeper and deeper, building on itself.


Happy Thanksgiving.







  • Home making blogs


  • My increasing food storage


  • My family


  • John & Jacob


  • John's job


  • My friends


  • My primary class


Google Nordstrom The Inspired Room The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Amazon

2 comments:

Juli said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm thankful for you too!

Anonymous said...

What a heart felt post about blessings and being thankful! Thanks for sharing!

On a side note, do you have contact with Amy Trettevik? I've been trying to track her down.