My BFF Bergen has never liked dogs, until she met Jacob. Now she can honestly say she loves a puppy. To clarify, I have called Jacob my puppy since he was born. He is WAY better than a puppy, but has some similarities.
Saturday morning my puppy woke up at 6AM. Poor thing has been struggling with a cold, and now a cough. I tried to ignore him and hope he'd go back to sleep. But by 6:30 we were up for good. Poor thing, I'm sure his throat hurt from coughing. So, after coughing, taking Tylenol, drinking warm milk, vomiting all over his mother, filling his diaper, having 2 changes of clothes before 7:30AM, Jakie was ready to PLAY. And play he did. The pics above are of life in the Fast Lane at 6:30AM.
This week I took pictures of Jakie with his Elder Teddy. Elder Teddy was his first gift ever, and it was from Shannon while I was pregnant. Jakie LOVES his Teddy, and his Shannon too.






3 comments:
I am so happy to see Elder Teddy and the love Jakie has for him. It is hard for me to believe he is old enough to hold him and I saw the walking pictures!Please give him a hug & kiss for me!
Shannon
I love that you mentioned me loving your puppy - and I do! He is the ONLY puppy I love - or even like! That was fun to read. I hope he gets better at sleeping for you. What a doll. Aunt B.
He would be a "long haired" puppy! You could put bows in his hair! :)
Post a Comment