I've mentioned this before, but I wanted to refresh every one's minds.
Recently there have been many devastating natural disasters across the world, and now with stock market in the United States at it's lowest point since the Great Depression, people everywhere are looking for ways to "tighten the belt."
I have gained such a strong testimony of provident living. In the last year my husband and I have shifted our focus to paying off debt, establishing a food storage, and preparing our homes, bodies, and testimonies as we have been counseled by our church leaders. In the last year, we have found more happiness in our home and more security in our financial position. We wouldn't trade that happiness for one vacation, car, or piece of furniture. We still have a long way to go, more student loans to pay, more food to store, more emergency plans to create, and more time on our knees to become more faithful people.
Join me, no matter what religious affiliation, in becoming a more provident person. I'm crazy about the website www.providentliving.org It is a great starting place, with very simple advice that can be applied to all homes, situations, and incomes. I just discovered on the website some financial calculators that may be interesting to many of my friends and family.
Also, on this topic. I'm looking for a good, daily use wheat/grain grinder. Any suggestions?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara,
Are you looking for a hand or electric wheat/grain grinder? My mom bought me a Nutrimill and I love it. Its an electric wheat/grain grinder. www.everythingkitchens.com/nutrimill.html
Post a Comment