only to find him picking up rotten ones and trying to eat them. That is when he was placed on the cart....of course he didn't try to climb off since we were putting apples in the bucket right next to him. This kid loves APPLES. Too bad he doesn't have more teeth to actually eat them.
Yesterday we had a nice time going to an Organic farm in Kuna. I took Jacob(4) and Kylee(6), John's sister's children, and my Jacob. We got a ride on a cart full of hay which was towed by a tractor. The kids LOVED that. We picked pumpkins.....I didn't get any pictures of that, because I was trying to make sure the kids didn't get lost in any of the plants (it was the real pumpkin patch, and we cut our pumpkins off the vine). We picked apples, and brought home a few ornamental gourd. The kids had a blast. We came home and promptly made apple pie. I'm so glad I found this family farm. It makes me feel great knowing where my food came from, and supporting a local family.
No comments:
Post a Comment