Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Munchie!!!!

Jacob had a wonderful birthday. I had so much fun making his decorations and cake. Here are a few pictures for our family and friends to enjoy.

Jacob's giraffe cake

Feeding himself. He LOVED it!

All of our cousins and friend Abby we so generous with gifts.


Jacob and Daddy!

"Over stimulated!"

7 comments:

Juli said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Chip and Lisa said...

I can't believe I've never checked your blog before- I am looser friend. I think I tried one time and it wasn't working so I just put it in my mind that you didn't have one but when I checked today boy was I pleasantly surprised!!! I can't believe your son is already one and he is so cute!!! I just loved the cake you made for him and the post the night before his birthday made me all teary eyed. You are a great example of motherhood and what it is all about. I am so glad I finally checked your blog because it is the best way to stay in touch. Tell John we say "hi" and I'll check again soon. You guys look so happy!!!

Cooper Squared said...

The cake looks great, you look great and I cannot wait to see you next week and for Jacob and Kelton to become BFF.

Sara said...

Next week will be great! Kelton and Jacob will be BFF be the end of the week I'm sure!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Overstimulated. That's a perfect word for that picture. Yeah, Jacob is a mini-John.

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

Sweet Cake Miss Martha! You are my domestic idol. Looks like a fun party, too! And AMEN to how wonderful motherhood (usually) is. We really are the most blessed people in the world to be SAHMs!

Kimberly said...

That cake is adorable, and so is Jacob.