As young girls my sister Rebekah and I had double lives!
We played a make believe game while we were laying in bed at night. She was Celeste and I was Violet. We were mothers and best friends. We had husbands and many children. I think at one point I had 13 children (that was how many dolls and stuffed animals I had).
Here we are with our sons years later.
Best Friends & Mothers
Together!


2 comments:
violet and Celeste:
I am so pleased with both of you and so happy to see that you are not only loving sisters but best friends. This is a mother's dream come true to see her beautiful daughters loving and serving each other and enjoying the best profession in the world, motherhood.
Thank you for giving us such wonderful grandchildren and being so good to us.
love,
Mama
I love it. Reminds me of me as a kid...such an imagination. I miss Mamaita - and Celeste - and Violet! Can't wait until my life slows down and we can yap the day away! I just love you!
Post a Comment