Wednesday, May 7, 2008

In The Fray

Last saturday we were at a family dinner with our cousins in Utah. There were several cousins who were between the ages 2-11, playing with toys and jumping on a small trampoline. Jacob didn't realize he was too little....he had no fear, and jumped into the fray. He held his own with the kids, even started taking toys he wanted that other kids had. What a fun kid!

P.S. this was the day that Jacob started pulling himself up to a stand; just in the nick of time!







2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sara, thank you so much for inviting me to come with you guys. It was such a wonderful experience for me, I learned so much from all the class that we went to. I hope we can go together next year.

Esperanza said...

The women's conference was so great I learned a lot and my spirit felt refreshed by the beautiful truths that were taught to us.