Girl, I'm telling you, this kid is wild....in a good way of course. He only has 2 little teeth, but he wants to eat "Big" food. I don't know what to do. Right now he is eating the ear buds to the earphones!
Kierra, she is not kidding about him being absolutely WILD. It's true. Sara, what a great shot of him. Totally Jacob. I love the Munchie addition...Bubba, Munchkin, Wild Animal, there are so many terms of endearment for our Jakie! I love it!
6 comments:
Oh he has teeth! How CUTE is that?
Girl, I'm telling you, this kid is wild....in a good way of course. He only has 2 little teeth, but he wants to eat "Big" food. I don't know what to do. Right now he is eating the ear buds to the earphones!
Kierra, she is not kidding about him being absolutely WILD. It's true. Sara, what a great shot of him. Totally Jacob. I love the Munchie addition...Bubba, Munchkin, Wild Animal, there are so many terms of endearment for our Jakie! I love it!
Sarita:
What an adorable picture of Jacob he shows his alluring personality. Tell him his Mamaita misses him soooo much.
Love,
Mama
ahhh! so cute! What a bundle of joy...cant wait to meet that wild one.
you are long overdue for a new post lady! waiting...
Post a Comment