Over the next few weeks I will begin construction of my first "Square Foot Garden" boxes. I will start my seeds indoors as well, since there is still frost many mornings. I'm very excited about my garden, and I feel that Square Foot Gardening will give me, a first time gardener, confidence. My guide will be "All New Square Foot Gardening" by Mel Bartholomew.
This picture is not mine, it belongs to someone else, but it is just a taste for my readers. I'll keep you posted, with my OWN pictures and adventures in gardening.
*hmm.....I'll have to find some sort of shade for Jacob while we are outside (he is so Fair). Any ideas?
2 comments:
Ok so we totally picked the same background for blogging. I just barely started a couple of days ago. I am excited to see how the garden turns out!
I saw the garden and thought, "wow, that grass is green! and those boxes look perfect! you are amazing"...then I realized that wasn't possible here in Idaho yet! Love the idea and will garden as soon as the house is done! We can jimmy-rig an umbrella to Jakie's stroller - oh, wait, he won't sit for that long! We'll figure it out later!
Post a Comment